I Wish I Knew This Stuff When I Was 21!
(1) I wish I’d understood Micah 6:8 and Exodus 35:3-33 – This is how to live – Do good, show mercy, and be humble.
(2) I wish I’d understood how not to be “out of breath.” How not to be so busy with ministry and life – “Have ‘head-room’ or ‘band-width’ for the unexpected
(3) I wish I’d understood how to have a curious, learning spirit
(4) I wish I’d understood how to work thru difficult situations
(5) I wish I’d understood how to understand and ‘hear’ the vision of the senior pastor
(6) I wish I’d understand how to observe leaders within the congregation
(7) I wish I’d understood how to talent scout – to find and develop talent
(8) I wish I’d I wish I’d understood how to look at it from the ‘blimp
(9) I wish I’d understood the difference between the words, ‘intrinsic’ and ‘extrinsic’ as they relate to the church and community
(10) I wish I’d understood that what a person enjoyed as a 4th grader is what will bring them joy today.
(11) I wish I’d understood how hurtful it is to be critical of others.
Stan Endicott is a nationally recognized, deeply respected and beloved Worship Pastor, Music Producer and Mentor to hundreds of young leaders. He was producer for Maranatha Music for over twenty years during which time he produced Promise Keepers recordings, including “Stand in the Gap”. This was the theme for the “1997 million man march” in Washington D.C. He produced and directed gospel choirs for many Internationally-known ministries including Franklin Graham, Greg Laurie, Willow Creek, and Saddleback Church. Recently he produced the newest worship project for Youth With A Mission, (YWAM). Stan is founder and partner of Slingshot Group and leads their Coaching division. Stan’s heart is for mentoring, “aiming”, and training young worship leaders and artists. His professional music production and church-related skills have prepared him for this new venture. He has served ten years part-time on the worship staff at Mariners church in Irvine, Ca. He and his wife Connie live in Irvine. They have five grandkids.