*Wisdom From Our Third President
- Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
- Never trouble another for what you can do yourself.
- Never spend your money before you have it.
- Never buy what you do not want because it is cheap.
- Pride costs us more than hunger, thirst, and cold.
- We never repent of having eaten too little.
- Nothing is troublesome that we do willingly.
- How much pain have cost us the evils which have never happened.
- Take things always by their smooth handle.
- When angry, count to ten before you speak.
*Thomas Jefferson was the 3rd president of the United States of America – serving in this role from March 4, 1801 to March 4, 1809. He lived a very full 83 years from 1743-1826.