WHAT FAITH IS:
- Doing the right thing regardless of the consequences and knowing God will turn the ultimate effect to good.
- Reliance on the certainty that God has a pattern for my life when everything seems meaningless.
- Confidence that God is acting for my highest good when He says no to my prayers.
- Realizing that I am useful to God not in spite of my scars but because of them.
- Accepting the fact that God knows better than I do what is ultimately good for me.
- Living with the unexplained.
- The way to please God.
Excerpts from Pamela Reeve’s Faith Is. Portland: Multnomah Press, 1994